Firmly rooted in the musical styles from the 1930s till the early 60's. Rockabilly, rock & roll, hillbilly boogie, rhythm & blues or western swing are some of the styles you will hear at the Screamin' Festival.
DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!!!
Dj At (NL) style of playing is firmly rooted in the musical styles from the early 30's till the early 60's.
Being an original of the Rockabilly scene and a vivid dancer himself, he knows exactly what it takes to get a crowd on the dance floor and more importantly, to keep them there all night long.
Whether it's Rockabilly, Rock and Roll, Rhythm & Blues, Hillbilly Boogie or (Western) Swing that you need, he'll find his way. During the last couple of years At has received invitations to come spin the wax at varioues Rockabilly and Swing festivals around the globe. Now, with this compilation, you can have him at your home too!
YOU CAN'T MISS NEXT ONE!
Screamin' combines incredible music, unbelievable top DJs and the sea and sun of Spain. Imagine beach parties all day long and Rockin' music till the wee hours. A week-long vacation that transports you into a relaxed yet wild world of like-minded people from all over the globe.
Where else can you hang-out on the beach all day listening to fantastic music with free BBQ and then dance and drink the night away at any one of many shows. Or, you can lounge by your hotel pool and enjoy all that the town of Pineda de Mar has to offer, then come out to hear great bands, see friends and have a spectacular night out. During the week the parties are at the local clubs and at the now legendary Beach Bar (all easy walks or short taxi rides) on the thursday, friday, saturday and sunday nights, the BIG SHOWS are held at the main hall. That's where countless bands have performed. Record hops all night long keep you boppin' and jivin' till the sun comes up.
The spirit of the festival is one of "All are welcome." Bring your cat clothes, drape or Hawaiian gear or your vintage tee-shirts and Levi's. Bring your children and your swimsuits. This is the festival where you can be yourself. Tattoos or topless, the warm welcome is the same.
1. Three Alley Cats: Roy Hall
2. Gonna Go Back To Texas: Dale Belmont & Her Texas Townsmen
3. Just A Gigolo, I Ain't Nobody: Louis Prima
4. Tulsa Baby: The Miller Brothers
5. Sugar Beet: Pee Wee King
6. Drill, Daddy, Drill: Dorothy Elles
7. Razzle Dazzle: Ella Mae Morse
8. Chicka Biddie Boogie: The Scamps
9. I Feel Like A MIllion: Manie Bradley
10. I'll Keep On Lovin' You: Ray Price & His Cherokee Cowboys
11. Sure Cure For The Blues: Four Jacks
12. Should I: The Four Aces
13. Watcha Know Joe: Tommy Dorsey & Jo Stafford
14. Ragtime Cowboy Joe: Jo Stafford
15. A-Tisket, A-Tisket: Ella Fitzgerald
16. Pucker Paint: Danny Wolf
17. Poor Man's Baby: Glen Barber
18. Looka Looka Looka: Johnny Mabara
19. Shake It Up: Sandy Scott
20. Diggin' The Boogie: Roy Hall
21. I've Had Enough: Jerry Reed
22. Lavender Coffin: Sonny Parker
23. Boom De De Boom: Janet Baker
24. Rock And Roll Baby: Eddie Jackson
25. Virginia On A Saturday Night: Bob Eaton
26. I'll Do It (Deed I do): Shirley & Lee
27. Lillie Mae: Smiley Lewis >> Play CD >>